Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today began by our group attending an American church (it was nice to hear English!) named Taiwan International Church. We all introduced ourselves and said where we were from and so did other newcomers in the service. It was fun to hear where other people were from in the states. Afterwards we walked to a mall and looked for somewhere to eat in the food court. I bought a fruit jucie, which was amazing and freshly squeezed! (BTW the fruit is delicious here). I also bought a large meal for Marlaina and I to share because there was no way I could finish it all on my own. Then we got my favorite, we bought frozen yogut. My favorite flavor was Tutti Frutti.



Frozen yogut!
After lunch small group of us went to an orchid display that was being put on at the grounds of a past President of Taiwan. The grounds were very large and there were beautiful flower displays throughout them. All of the orchids were so pretty to look at. They're much larger here than in the United States. 

Beautiful orchids
Lady walking a pig..


Kyleigh and I at the orchid display








1 comment: