Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pho is my favorite

Pho is by far my favorite food since coming to Taiwan. I think I have ate it about 3-4 times in the past week. It's also a great way to clear up my sinuses! We found this amazing Pho place that's within walking distance from our dorms. Our server was so sweet and we got a photo with her!
Pho dinner withour serveer in the middle
Today in the ICU was such a great learning day. My nurse has been amazing and has found lots of things for me to observe and try out on my patients. I did another blood draw on my first attempt! I also put in an NG tube (first one) and opened glass ampules successfully without slicing my finger open. I'm getting a lot better at the skills I first learned on Monday, my preceptor has been a great teacher. I watched an MRI and a colonoscopy-- let me tell you, those do not look like they feel very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment